ALOHA!

ALOHA!
Sit back...relax...and enjoy! If you know the lyrics, feel free to sing along with the music!

I Love You Mom and Dad! Aloha Ole!

I Love You Mom and Dad!  Aloha Ole!
Hilo, Hawaii: This is where my mom and dad are serving their mission. Beautiful hu! They have been out since April '09

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Meet me and the men in my life:
Brandon (a.k.a. Buddy) Jaxson (a.k.a. Peanut Boy) Ammon (a.k.a. Magnum PI)


SOME PEOPLE ASK THE SECRET OF OUR LONG MARRIAGE. WE TAKE TIME TO GO TO A RESTAURANT TWO TIMES A WEEK. A LITTLE CANDLIGHT, DINNER, SOFT MUSIC, AND DANCING. SHE GOES ON TUESDAYS AND I GO ON FRIDAYS
- Henry Youngman



Jaxson is the best big brother a baby boy could ever have!!!

6 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what cute boys you have.

Dahlia said...

You look beautiful in EVERY pic.. not surprised.. :)

Lindsey said...

Heidi! It's Lindsey...from high school. I swear I already left a comment on one of your posts but maybe I'm retarded. You are so beautiful and so is your family. Life looks awesome. :)

chan... said...

Heidi! You have such a cute family!

Matt & Ali said...

Hey Heidi~ I found your blog and thought i should say hi. You look gorgeous and your little family is darling. Hope your doing great!

The Pena's said...

Hey Hiedi Jo! Long time no see. You look great and you have such a cute little family! How are you and how have you been? I hope all is well. Take care! AnnMarie